Medical School Mock Interview
A medical school mock interview is the only way to ensure you know what you are doing when you attend your first medical school interview. Think about it: each interview is an important chance for admission. You don’t want to waste the interview day at the first medical school to interview you as “practice” for your remaining interviews. You want to build your confidence and experience beforehand so that you can nail that interview!
Ensure a Quality Mock Interview Experience
A proper medical school mock interview should:
- Be tailored to your application
- Follow the format of the school you are about to visit (be it MMI, closed file or panel)
- Allow you to practice in both low stress and high stress situations
- Go over proper etiquette and dress for the day
- Be conducted by someone familiar with the medical school interview process
- Provide immediate feedback on your medical school mock interview performance
If your medical school mock interview experience meets the above criteria then you will feel confident and comfortable on interview and your responses will be polished but not overly rehearsed.